Friday, March 30, 2007

sick...

I did not realize when I posted that last bit about being tired that I was, in fact, coming down with a good, old-fashioned chills and fever and sore throat and achy head, cough-your-lungs-up and blow-your-nose-till-it's-chapped flu. Yep -- ironically, after making a commitment last week to not watch so much TV, that's all I've had the energy to do for the last coupla days. I forgot how much I love MASH! (lots of great observations from all the dynamics of that show, but don't have enough healthy brain cells right now to put them into coherent thought)

So, before my latest dose of Nyquil kicks in, I thought I'd just post a 'hello'.

Maybe I'll take this opportunity to post some of my favorite quotes...yeah, that's what I'll do. then I can still appear intelligent and engaged with my blogging buddies. (i know it's cheating, but what else do you want me to do?!?)

Here's one that I carry with me in the front of my daily planner (which is all shot to heck now that I've been in bed for three days):

"A well-ordered heart is to love
the right thing
in the right way
with the right kind of love."
-- St. Augustine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...