Wednesday, November 04, 2009

kindness from a stranger

When is the last time you experienced the kind of generosity that just sort of feels too good to be true?  For me, it's been this week from the completely, out-of-the-blue offer from a fellow blogger, Sharon, at  Good, True and Beautiful.



She has taken a challenge in the month of November from another fellow blogger: the 30-day giving  challenge.  On her first day she offered to create a new header or button for anyone who left a comment on her post.  Before I could think too long about it (and talk myself out of it) I left my comment.  What an amazing -- and somewhat humbling -- experience to accept this gift from a stranger.  She not only created an updated header for me, she took the time to ask me questions about what I most wanted and allowed me to ask for several options.  And, guess what?  She's not selling anything!   Just giving it away.

What wasteful and precious generosity.  I am grateful.  Thank you, Sharon.  May our most generous Father multiply blessing (and time!) back to you and your family.  For me, on this occasion, it was truly more blessed to receive.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...