Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm going to stop blogging for awhile because I need....

1. more time to celebrate this....
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Another photo slideshow by Smilebox


2.  and to celebrate this.

                                            


 3.  Plus, Alex' 17th birthday in one week and Natalie's 13th birthday one week after that.






4.  Also it's been hard to blog lately because I keep forgetting about this.

Forgive Thy Brother
Scott Erickson

5.  So I hope that I'll begin to remember if I spend more time pondering this


photo credit: Anne Voskamp at A Holy Experience


We purchased our own Advent to Lent to Ascension wreath from her craftsman son and are so excited to use it for the first time this coming Sunday.


I'm quite certain I'll be stopping by once in a while over the next six weeks, but in the meantime would you join me in the ancient prayer we remember during the coming weeks? The prayer that says this



Grace and peace to you, my beloved blogging friends,during this blessed Advent season,
Tamara


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...