Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Talking about panhandlers and sales pitches at catapult* magazine this week

Hello, good friends.

Maybe you'd noticed I'm not writing much here lately?  I tried to sneak in posts from my son and daughter to cover it up.  This week my slated guest kinda ditched me -- she knows who she is -- but no mama guilt getting thrown here.

I did write two pieces for the current issue of catapult* magazine, Raising Money:

The perfect sales pitch:  On the decidedly mixed bag of direct sales

Cardboard sales pitch:  a response to Austin's panhandlers

Check out all the articles while you're there!

Hope you're finding joy and peace in and around you wherever you may be this week.

Peace,
Tamara

p.s., Here's a little peek at the much-acclaimed curbside love seat now taking up residence with my great-grandmother's bookcase.  We're starting to feel like we live in this place!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...