Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Chronology of Paying Attention (5): names give meaning

Two of my sisters and I spend a few minutes talking about the meaning of our names and why my niece's middle name is Hope. (pardon my low-tech skills, please!)



p.s., You can see a few "bonus features" from this video conversation here.  Scroll down to #3 for some back story photos.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this season that I do not have time to write, this is the idea God gave me:  For me to ponder and notice again the words I've already written once, to keep praying the beads of memory to discover this sacramental life.

Won't you join me?  
I'd welcome your company along the way.
Do you know the meaning of your name, and why your parents chose it? 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...