Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lent daybook, 8: an evil, unbelieving heart leading you to fall away from the living God

A Lent daybook for these 40 days of prayer. Join me, won't you? (see all Lent daybook 2015 posts here.)

.....
look


Embroidered Heart - Madrigal Embroidery
source

.....
read

Hebrews 3:12-19an evil, unbelieving heart leading you to fall away from the living God

Most loving Father, whose will it is for us to give thanks for all things, to fear nothing but the loss of you, and to cast all our care on you who cares for us:  Preserve me from faithless fears and worldly anxieties, that no clouds of this mortal life may hide from me the light of that love which is immortal, and which you have manifested to us in your Son Jesus Christ our Lord; who lives and reigns with you, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen. source

In the evening, in the morning, and at noonday, I will complain and lament, and he will hear my voice.

.....
listen


Help My Unbelief
Red Mountain Church
.....
do

Stop: Being 

How do you picture a day spent "being" - as opposed to "doing"?

.....


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...